Thursday 4 October 2012

Spectator comment







Comment after a recent performance with live kinetic painting:



“I was aware of the quiet concentration of the other spectators. Very quiet, but in a natural way, not an imposed silence. The colours, the rhythm, the world and atmosphere that you conjured up were so powerfully absorbing, that I found myself drawn into a timeless state. Time and space ceased to exist – just colour, shapes, movement and music – as one whole. As I watched, I found myself becoming part of what I was watching – perhaps it sounds silly, but I felt part of a greater Oneness.”

Mission accomplished.


1 comments:

  1. Wow! Live kinetic painting! This is amazing. Norman, your comments helped me to visualize the kinetic visuals of a live-in-concert. I am looking forward to your future post featuring the live kinetic painting. Thanks for the interesting post.

    ReplyDelete